What can research do for you?
• In the late 1930s, a man named Daniel Starch asked how effective advertisements were. To answer his question, he deployed interviewers to ask people on the street to find out if they were able to read, remember and be compelled by the ads. Thus, market research was born.
• In our present day, there are different methods in obtaining information from consumers, such as yourself. But it all boils down to getting your feedback, your opinion on the products and services you use as well as what you see, hear and feel in your environment.
• An example is your mobile phone:
- First, it was an analog. Then it became an android.
- First, it had a keypad, and now, it is touchscreen.
- First, it gets damaged when you drop it. Now it, your mobile phone is shock-proof, scratch-proof, and water-proof.
Your Opinion Matters
YOU are the consumer.
YOU are the end-user.
YOU have the feedback and the opinion on these matters.
Hence, YOU are the EXPERT.
YOU can SHAPE the FUTURE with YOUR OPINION.
JOIN our PANEL and BE HEARD!
How Online Panel Works?
Fill out the form by clicking the “I want to join the panel” button.